Company Event Warsaw – Bestsellers
Pick one of the people’s favourites!
Pick a package for your company
Save while you squeeze the most out of the company trip to Poland!
3* HOTEL / 2 nights
POLISH DINNER WITH DRINK
BOUTIQUE HOTEL / 2 nights
FULL POLISH DINNER WITH DRINKS
OLD TOWN TOUR
LIMO AIRPORT TRANSFER
4* HOTEL / 2 nights
DAY ACTIVITY WITH TRANSFERS
FULL POLISH DINNER WITH DRINKS
VIP NIGHTCLUB TOUR
OLD TOWN TOUR
RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFER
Night adventures and activities for a company event in Warsaw!
WE WILL BEAT ANY PRICE
Perfect communication over the e-mail. Activities were provided in a professional manner and we had contact with the reps through-out the whole weekend. Would recommend to anyone visiting Warsaw.
– Michael, UK
Want to organise a professional
corporate event in Warsaw?
Here is what we can help you with!
- Concept & Proposal Preparation
- Tailor made programmes
- Venue & accommodation management
- Timeline production and management
- Liaison with all third party suppliers
- Dedicated management team
- Meet & greet service
- Local Assistance and guides
- Budget and financial management
- Graphic design services
- VIP Arrangements
- Entertainment research and management
- Stand-up comedians contact
- Transport (incl. transfer logistics & tours)
- Event feedback analysis and reporting
Perfect selection of things to do on a company event trip to Warsaw!
Professional vehicle service for a company event in Warsaw!
Interesting facts about Warsaw
- 1The symbol of Warsaw is a mermaid and there is plenty of them spread around the town. According to legend, a fisherman freed Warsaw’s mermaid from a rich merchant and she then declared her readiness to protect the city and its residents.
- 2Nice parks, green squares and gardens make up almost a quarter of Warsaw’s total area. Fans of classical music will enjoy the Chopin concerts on Sunday afternoons in Łazienki park. Good idea for a hungovered Sunday after stag night.
- 3The Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw was a gift of the Soviet dictator Stalin to the Polish nation. At 237 metres tall, it’s the tallest building in Poland, and at 165 metres, the clock tower is considered to be the tallest in Europe.
What our customers say
These are few of TripAdvisor reviews from customers who became our friends.
Mike, EnglandPerfectly organized trip! Thanks to Kamil we had an amazing time, everything went smooth and the only thing that was bad after the trip was that it was over!
Keesjan, NetherlandsThose are great activities to get to know Warsaw and surrounding area. Organizers are doing awesome job, are really nice and real party people. If you want to party in Warsaw you definitely need to do this!
Simon, SwedenBesides the awesome pubcrawl, I had email contact with them through the whole weekend too, they made sure we had the best possible time in Warsaw!
Ryan, LondonLast weekend myself and my group had a great time in Warsaw, everyone was impressed at the level of organisation and it was all thanks to Kamil and XperiencePoland!
Kamil was there to answer any questions, give advice and tailor a weekend package specifically for my group, also very patient with me over the lengthy time i took to decide on and book a package!
Everything over the weekend trip went very smoothly, from the airport pickup through to the day time events, guided nightlife and airport drop-off, not once over the weekend did I have to call XperiencePoland for anything.
The guides and restaurants used were faultless and without doubt would use this company again for our company event Warsaw!
Tom, United KingdomAmazing night all the staff were fun, lively and extremely helpful! Even before we got to Poland Kamil was more than happy to help, giving advice and support when needed, what ever time of day.
Flemming, DenmarkWe had an awesome time which exceeded our expectations by far! As others wrote Kamil planned everything for us.
We had Julija as our guide for the Pubcrawl. She showed us some great places and stayed with us for a long time. Very open minded and the first one on the dancefloor 🙂 Great company!
Besides the Pubcrawl Kamil arranged other activities for us as well. He helped us arrange some quadbiking, flyboards and a shooting range. Even the transportation as well!
Another plesent surprice was the price. The transportation Kamil helped us with was cheaper than a cab! And the activities was cheap and very well planned as well.
Before we travelled they sent us a detailed plan and when we arrived Kamil called to make sure everything was as expected. Before every activity we received a text as well..