Job Title: Trip Coordinator (Xperience Designer)
Location: Remote but based in Warsaw (required to visit center once a week)
Working Hours: 20-30 hours per week (but flexible)
You now have the chance to be the key member of our Warsaw team.
Your prime responsibility will be creating (designing) the trip experiences of our lovely customers. This includes creation of plans from available trips as well as preparation of totally new experiences (which is an area where you can shine!). You will respond to clients’ reservations coming to our system from various sources, assessing clients’ wants and needs and providing information about the best travel options. You will close the deals with clients and make sure that they are getting the experiences they paid for. You will be as well the liaison between the customer and our suppliers working together to bring the most value to international travelers choosing our services.
Wen suchen wir?
We are looking for a multi-tasker who can speak English professionally with customers and Polish with our local partners (providers of activities), someone who is not afraid of selling and has the attention to detail that is needed for crafting each step of the customer experience. A person who can take full responsibility for their part of the work.
Fluent English & Polish is a must but if you can show off with a little of other languages, that’s an advantage. But the most important thing is that you have to be ready to perform complex tasks and you have high organizational skills.
– Advising our customers on best travel options according to their wants and needs
– Selling Xperiences (responding to inquiries on e-mail, by phone, in online chat, by WhatsApp)
– Organizing Xperiences (contacting partners, negotiating prices with providers, confirming reservations, providing information to customers)
– Continuous improvement (creating new tours, improving the product offer, optimizing procedures)
– Organising the work of the guides and supporting them
– Preparation & kick-off of our main event – Pub Crawl (once a week)
– Other tasks which would enable us to grow our brand locally
WHAT ELSE WE CARE ABOUT?
– We care about the positive atmosphere & attitude
– “Getting things done” is our motto
– You’ve got to have attention to detail!
– Very good English & Polish communication skills (oral and writing)
– You deliver great work and are very well-organized
WER WIR SIND
XperiencePoland.com is a Travel Hybrid Company*, started in the summer of 2017 was a follow-up project to the main activity founders of the company were connected to – Pub Crawls! We specialise in providing the best possible tours & activities for international travelers visiting our beautiful country in 5 cities across Poland – Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw & Poznan. We have served already over 30 000 customers from all continents and are getting ready for more. We are travel lovers. We know you are too. Let’s explore this world together
*Travel Hybrid Company – Direct Tour Provider / Travel Agency / Incoming Tour Operator / Destination Management Company / Travel Marketplace. Example company – XperiencePoland.com
WAS ERHALTEN SIE MIT DEM JOB?
• Fair base salary (starting at 20,00 PLN netto per hour) + possible bonus for performance
• Great opportunity to learn sales/management skills in a really friendly environment
• Sie treten einem jungen, wachsenden Unternehmen in der Tourismusbranche mit Zukunftsperspektive bei
• Possibility to take part in the tours & activities
• You will be introduced to business negotiations and over time develop negotiations skills
• You will feel the direct impact of your work on the outcome of the company’s growth
WIE BEWERBEN SIE SICH?
Contact us by sending an e-mail with a title “Xperience Designer Job”, attach your CV and clearly state why you want this job & why you think you should get it (basically what makes you the best Xperience Designer ever – it does not have to be a cover letter but has to be honest).
*we give ourselves the right to end the recruitment earlier after receiving first 100 applications
!!! Fühlen Sie sich frei, dies mit Ihren Freunden zu teilen, die interessiert sein könnten !!!