Job Title: Vodka Tasting Guide
Location: Warsaw, Gdańsk, Wrocław, Poznan / Poland
Hourly Rate: 35 – 60 PLN per hour (+possible bonuses & incentives)
Being a Vodka Tasting Guide is not a job or a regular position – it’s a status!
Would you like to show internationals the best side of Poland? Do you have a genuine passion for vodka? Would you like to share cool facts and your own stories with people from all over the world?
!!! If you think this job is something you would enjoy – apply! We will make sure to make you the best Vodka Tasting Guide ever if you are willing to put in the work! 😉
XperiencePoland.com is a Travel Hybrid Company*, started in the summer of 2017 was a follow-up project to the main activity founders of the company were connected to – Pub Crawls! We specialise in providing the best possible tours & activities for international travelers visiting our beautiful country in 5 cities across Poland – Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw & Poznan. We have served already over 30 000 customers from all continents and are getting ready for more. We are travel lovers. We know you are too. Let’s explore this world together.
*Travel Hybrid Company – Direct Tour Provider / Travel Agency / Incoming Tour Operator / Destination Management Company / Travel Marketplace. Example company – XperiencePoland.com 😉
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL TRABAJO
Your main responsibility will be introducing in an informative and entertaining way the history, production process of vodka and most interesting stories from the communism times. On top of that, you are free to share any of the personal stories from your own life as we believe it gives a special touch to our tours.
– High self-confidence with a positive attitude
– Being enthusiastic & friendly
– Having great verbal communication skills
– Communicating effectively the Polish culture and historical facts
– Taking good care of international groups of travelers
– Making sure the travelers get the most out of the experience
¿QUÉ OBTIENES CON EL TRABAJO?
• Proper training to become a knowledgeable Vodka Tasting Guide
• Fair hourly salary for the job well done
• Great opportunity to meet people from all around the world while shaping their view of our country
- Te unirás a una empresa joven en crecimiento en la industria del turismo con perspectiva de futuro
• You will feel the direct impact of your work on the outcome of people’s lives
• Bonus based on performance
• Company dinners and team activities
• Other job opportunities with the company
• Taking part in the company development
• Creating everlasting memories for people visiting Poland
¿CÓMO SE PRESENTA LA SOLICITUD?
Contact us by sending an e-mail with a title “Vodka Tasting Guide” + name of the city, attach your CV and clearly state why you want this job & why you think you should get it (basically what makes you the best vodka tasting guide ever – it does not have to be a cover letter but has to be honest).
*we give ourselves the right to end the recruitment earlier after receiving first 100 applications 😉
Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
¡¡¡!!! ¡¡¡NO DUDES EN COMPARTIR ESTO CON TUS AMIGOS QUE PUEDAN ESTAR INTERESADOS !!!