Job Title: EVENT COORDINATOR
Location: Warsaw / Poland
Period: from October 2019 (for a start 🙂 )
Working Hours: 20-30h/week
We are now recruiting and you have an opportunity to become a key member of our Warsaw team!
WHO WE ARE
XperiencePoland.com is a Travel Hybrid Company*, started in the summer of 2017 was a follow-up project to the main activity founders of the company were connected to – Pub Crawls! We specialize in providing the best possible tours & activities for international travelers visiting our beautiful country in 5 cities across Poland – Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw & Poznan. We have served already over 30 000 customers from all continents and are getting ready for more. We are travel lovers. We know you are too. Let’s explore this world together
*Travel Hybrid Company – Direct Tour Provider / Travel Agency / Incoming Tour Operator / Destination Management Company / Travel Marketplace. Example company – XperiencePoland.com
Your set of responsibilities will be touching a couple of different areas of the company. You will be both the face of our company as well as someone involved in the behind-the-scenes operations. You will be fully responsible for making sure that international travelers joining our events are taken care of in the best possible way. Your position will be to support the organizational part of the events and working together with our main office on growing our brand locally.
– Our TripAdvisor account
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
On the one hand, you need to be a really organized person. We are looking for a person who will easily lead an international group of people, will make sure that our tours are carried out in a professional manner with high standards and attention to the detail.
On the other hand, you need to be a social and open person who loves making new friends, meeting travelers from different countries and cultures and having a passion for our country which will be picked up by those who you serve.
Fluent English & Polish is a must but if you can show off with knowing a bit of other languages, that’s an advantage. But the most important thing is that you have to be a “people” person with organizational skills.
– making sure our events are organized in the best possible way
– preparation & kick-off of our main event – Pub Crawl (3-4 times a week)
– small marketing tasks (Facebook, Instagram)
– team support and motivation
– answering to inquiries coming through mail/phone/online chat
– supporting the cooperation development with local partners
– other tasks which would enable us to grow our brand locally
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE JOB?
• Fair base salary + bonus if your performance meets/exceeds expectations,
• Great opportunity to learn management/leadership skills in a friendly environment,
• You will join a young growing company in the tourism industry with future perspective,
• Free parties, free drinks & free activities are part of your job…
• You can meet fantastic people, travelers from different countries as well as friendly locals,
• You join our Team of awesome people and have good fun with us!
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us by sending an e-mail with a title “Event Coordinator Warsaw”, attach your CV and clearly state why you want this job & why you think you should get it (basically what makes you the best event coordinator – it does not have to be a cover letter but has to be honest).
*we give ourselves the right to end the recruitment earlier after receiving first 100 applications 🙂
!!! FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHO MAY BE INTERESTED !!!