Job Title: Finance & HR Coordinator
Location: Warsaw / Poland
Working Hours: 20-30h/week
You now have the chance to be the key member of our Warsaw office.
We are looking for a motivated individual who will assist with the day-to-day operations in the fields of Finance & Human Resources. You need to have attention to detail and basic knowledge of financial principals. Everything else we can teach you at our company.
– Registering payments, issuing invoices, accounts payable
– Preparation of weekly & monthly reports
– Validation of results & challenging the operations team
– Optimizing the current processes in the company
– Candidates job postings and screening process
– Preparation of contracts & contract management
– Working closely with accounting partner
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
– We care about the positive atmosphere & attitude
– “Getting things done” is our motto
– You’ve got to have attention to detail!
– Communicate clearly & effectively
– You are neat & well organized
– Good analytical skills
– Being comfortable working with Google Apps (Docs, Spreadsheets etc)
WHO WE ARE
XperiencePoland.com is a Travel Hybrid Company*, started in the summer of 2017 was a follow-up project to the main activity founders of the company were connected to – Pub Crawls! We specialise in providing the best possible tours & activities for international travelers visiting our beautiful country in 5 cities across Poland – Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw & Poznan. We have served already over 30 000 customers from all continents and are getting ready for more. We are travel lovers. We know you are too. Let’s explore this world together
*Travel Hybrid Company – Direct Tour Provider / Travel Agency / Incoming Tour Operator / Destination Management Company / Travel Marketplace. Example company – XperiencePoland.com
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE JOB?
• Fair base salary + great bonuses for performance,
• Amazing opportunity to learn management & leadership skills in a friendly environment,
• You will join a young growing company in the tourism industry with a future perspective,
• Possibility to take part in the tours & activities
• You will feel the direct impact of your work on the outcome of the company’s growth
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us by sending an e-mail with a title “Finance/HR Coordinator”, attach your CV and clearly state why you want this job & why you think you should get it (basically what makes you the person for this position ever – it does not have to be a cover letter but has to be honest).
*we give ourselves the right to end the recruitment earlier after receiving first 100 applications
!!! FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHO MAY BE INTERESTED !!!