Join the first club for axe throwing enthusiasts on the European continent! This original way of spending time became a true hit in North America and we believe that the same will happen in Poland. We want to bring this ancient form of entertainment back to its heyday and the only one who can help us with making that happen is you!
You thought bowling was fun? Think again! There isn’t a more satisfying feeling than getting that sharp piece of steel to stick into raw wood.
Our professional AXEperts will get you throwing like a true Polish ‘górol’ in no time. There are awards to be won and ludicrous amounts of testosterone-driven fun to be had at the tournaments that you can compete in! In between throws you can relAXE and have a snack or a drink or two at the bar.
This is a great team-building AXEcercise as well as an unusual way of spending a fun evening with friends. Throw axes and hatchets like a Viking!
- Learning how to throw the axe with a guide
- 1h30 of axe throwing with hatchets included
- Training and hatches for all participants are included
- Snacks and drinks available for purchase
The group price of 65 EUR is for one throwing lane for 2 to 5 players.
If you are a single traveller, kapcsolatfelvétel to get the discounted price.
|# Players||Time||Total Price|
|2-5||1h30||65 EUR (from 13EUR/person)|
- Every regulation match consists of 3 rounds:
- Each round consists of 5 thrown axes per round;
- Player must win 2 of 3 rounds to win the match;
- In regulation competition players always throw all three rounds even if one player has won the first two rounds;
- Tracking of total points over 15 throws in all regulation matches is mandatory;
- If a player wins the first round and ties the next 2 rounds this is still considered a match win as they have won the majority of the rounds in the match.
- If players are tied at the end of the three rounds, a Big Axe tiebreaker occurs. A tie occurs when all three rounds result in an overall tie; each player has won 1 round, lost 1 round and tied 1 round, all three rounds are tied.
Big Axe Tie-Breakers
- A Big Axe round is played in sudden death fashion:
- Players use rock, paper, scissors to determine who throws first: winner chooses;
- Players alternate one throw each per big axe round;
- In the beginning, as long as the Big Axe sticks in the target breaking blue paint or sticking within the blue circle, the throw counts as good;
- If one player throws a good throw and the other a bad throw, the good throw wins;
- If both players throw a bad throw then they go again;
- If both players throw a good throw then they go again.
- Play continues in sudden death fashion using device scoring rules until there is a winner.
- Point Values
- The Majority Rule
- Maximum 5 ppl per throwing lane
- Biztonsági okokból az ittas viselkedést nem toleráljuk.