Job Title: Junior Account Manager
Location: Warsaw / Poland
Period: from mid-March (for a start;))
Working Hours: 25-30h/week
Gross Monthly Salary: 1500 – 2500 PLN (+ bonuses & incentives)
You now have the chance to be the key member of our Warsaw office.
WHO WE ARE
XperiencePoland.com is a Travel Hybrid Company*, started in the summer of 2017 was a follow-up project to the main activity founders of the company were connected to – Pub Crawls! We specialise in providing best possible tours & activities for international travellers visiting our beautiful country in 5 cities across Poland – Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw & Poznan. We have served already over 25 000 customers from all continents and are getting ready for more. We are travel lovers. We know you are too. Let’s explore this world together
*Travel Hybrid Company – Direct Tour Provider / Travel Agency / Incoming Tour Operator / Destination Management Company / Travel Marketplace. Example – XperiencePoland.com 😉
Your prime responsibility will be creating online offers of amazing experiences & activities in Poland based on information gathered from cool local providers and suppliers. You will work on growing the list of fun things to do while visiting Poland. It’s important here that you love connecting with people, are not afraid to negotiate prices and have really good writing skills.
– Fluent both in Polish & English
– Team player with a positive attitude
– “Getting things done” mentality
– Very good communication skills (oral and writing)
– Very well-organised
– Creative writing in English
– Being comfortable working with Google Apps (Docs, Spreadsheets etc)
– Contacting by phone/mail possible partners/providers/suppliers
– Sourcing data from partners and keeping everything organised in one system file
– Always keeping the good and smooth relationship with the partners
– Responsibility for entire sales relation with suppliers from acquisition and onboarding through negotiation
– Coming up with creative offers based on provided data and other information
– Liaising and communicating with IT & Sales department for offer optimisation
– Planning and organising of various partner focused tasks you are assigned to
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE JOB?
• Monthly gross salary of 1500 – 2500 PLN (brutto) + bonus if your performance meets/exceeds expectations,
• Great opportunity to learn management/organisational skills in a friendly environment,
• You will join a young growing company in tourism industry with future perspective,
• Possibility to take part in the tours and activities
• You will feel the direct impact of your work on the outcome of the company’s operations
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us by sending an e-mail with a title “Junior Account Manager”, attach your CV and clearly state why you want this job & why you think you should get it (basically what makes you the best account manager – it does not have to be a cover letter but has to be honest).
Deadline for applications: 12th of March 2018
*we give ourselves the right to end the recruitment earlier after receiving first 100 applications 🙂
We will reply to all the applicants till the 16th of March.
!!! FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHO MAY BE INTERESTED !!!