Job Title: LOCAL COORDINATOR
Location: Warsaw / Poland
Period: from September 2018 (for a start 🙂 )
Working Hours: 15-25h/week
We are now recruiting and you have an opportunity to become a key member of our team!
WHO WE ARE
XperiencePoland.com is a Travel Hybrid Company*, started in the summer of 2017 was a follow-up project to the main activity founders of the company were connected to – Pub Crawls! We specialise in providing best possible tours & activities for international travellers visiting our beautiful country in 5 cities across Poland – Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw & Poznan. We have served already over 25 000 customers from all continents and are getting ready for more. We are travel lovers. We know you are too. Let’s explore this world together
*Travel Hybrid Company – Direct Tour Provider / Travel Agency / Incoming Tour Operator / Destination Management Company / Travel Marketplace. Example – XperiencePoland.com 😉
Your prime responsibility will be crafting experiences for our future clients and taking care of international groups visiting your city whily working together with our main office on growing our brand locally. You will be fully responsible for making sure that international travellers joining us are taken care of in the best possible way. This role consists of small group-related tasks as well as organising the tour’s we already offer.
– Our TripAdvisor account
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
On the one hand you need to be a really organised person. We are looking for a person who will easily lead an international group of people, will make sure that our tours are carried out in a professional manner with high standards and attention to the detail.
On the other hand you need to be a social and open person who loves making new friends, meeting travellers from different countries and cultures and having a passion for our country which will be picked up by those who you serve.
Fluent English & Polish is a must but if you can show off with a little bit of other languages, that’s an advantage. But the most important thing is that you have to be a “people” person with organisational skills.
– answering to inquiries coming through mail/phone
– creating an interesting itinerary for our prospects
– taking a really good care of our international clients
– providing fun and professional tours & activities
– group-related tasks for the trip preparation
– contacting local partners for cooperations
– developing the local activities offer
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE JOB?
• Great base salary + bonus if your performance meets/exceeds expectations,
• Great opportunity to learn management/leadership skills in a friendly environment,
• You will join a young growing company in tourism industry with future perspective,
• Free parties, free drinks & free activities are part of your job…
• You can meet fantastic people, travellers from different countries as well as friendly locals,
• You join our Team of awesome people and have good fun with us!
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us by sending an e-mail with a title “Local Coordinator Warsaw”, attach your CV and clearly state why you want this job & why you think you should get it (basically what makes you the best local coordinator – it does not have to be a cover letter but has to be honest).
*we give ourselves the right to end the recruitment earlier after receiving first 100 applications 🙂
We will reply to all the applicants till the 30th of April.
!!! FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHO MAY BE INTERESTED !!!