Very fresh and recently openen joint for all the axe throwing enthusiasts in Gdansk. Join the club and be “the man”.. or the “girl” that doesn’t screw around! Be the cool kid on the block who knows how to throw these deadly weapons for which you don’t need a license.. yet. We’ll see how the future unfold and if those skills will be useful on the streets some day.
If you’ve never done it, this is the time. Book now and get some fun funky time in the only axe throwing club in the north of Poland. You can’t go wrong if you book this one.
What’s included in the Axe Throwing activity in Gdansk?
- Discover and learn how to professionally throw an axe
- 90 minutes of pure fun throwing hatchets to the targets
- Training and hatches for all participants are included
- Multiple axis let you make an axe throwing competition with your friends
The minimum group size for this activity to happen is 4.
If you are a single traveller, contact us to get the discounted price.
15min away from the Gdansk Old Town
Standard Gdansk Axe Match
- Every regulation match consists of 3 rounds:
- Each round consists of 5 thrown axes per round;
- Player must win 2 of 3 rounds to win the match;
- In regulation competition players always throw all three rounds even if one player has won the first two rounds;
- Tracking of total points over 15 throws in all regulation matches is mandatory;
- If a player wins the first round and ties the next 2 rounds this is still considered a match win as they have won the majority of the rounds in the match.
- If players are tied at the end of the three rounds, a Big Axe tiebreaker occurs. A tie occurs when all three rounds result in an overall tie; each player has won 1 round, lost 1 round and tied 1 round, all three rounds are tied.
Big Axe Tie-Breakers
- A Big Axe round is played in sudden death fashion:
- Players use rock, paper, scissors to determine who throws first: winner chooses;
- Players alternate one throw each per big axe round;
- In the beginning, as long as the Big Axe sticks in the target breaking blue paint or sticking within the blue circle, the throw counts as good;
- If one player throws a good throw and the other a bad throw, the good throw wins;
- If both players throw a bad throw then they go again;
- If both players throw a good throw then they go again.
- Play continues in sudden death fashion using device scoring rules until there is a winner.
- Point Values
- The Majority Rule
- Maximum 5 people per throwing lane
- For safety reasons, drunken behavior will not be tolerated