Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Warsaw / Poland
Period: from mid-March 2018
Working Hours: 20-40h/week
Gross Monthly Salary: 1400 – 4000 PLN + bonuses & incentives
You now have the chance to be the key member of our Warsaw office.
WHO WE ARE
XperiencePoland.com is a Travel Hybrid Company*, started in the summer of 2017 was a follow-up project to the main activity founders of the company were connected to – Pub Crawls! We specialise in providing best possible tours & activities for international travellers visiting our beautiful country in 5 cities across Poland – Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw & Poznan. We have served already over 25 000 customers from all continents and are getting ready for more. We are travel lovers. We know you are too. Let’s explore this world together
*Travel Hybrid Company – Direct Tour Provider / Travel Agency / Incoming Tour Operator / Destination Management Company / Travel Marketplace. Example – XperiencePoland.com 😉
Your prime responsibility will be creating & maintaining great relationships with local sales partners in Warsaw as well as boosting direct sales to corporate customers. You will be given all the necessary tools & materials to work effectively on growing the list of local resellers and as a result of your work growing the sales of our company. It’s important here that you are easy going, not afraid of getting a lot of no-no’s, love to negotiate and are self-organised.
– Team player with a positive attitude
– “Getting things done” mentality
– Very good communication skills (oral and writing)
– Very good presentation skills
– Very well-organised
– Being comfortable working with Google Apps (Docs, Spreadsheets etc)
– Experience in sales is a plus
– Researching sales partners to cooperate with
– Contacting by phone/mail possible partners
– Planning and getting meetings with sales partners
– Presenting offer, answering questions, convincing to cooperate and negotiate contracts
– Providing all necessary marketing materials
– Providing training to resellers’ employees on the booking process
– Always keeping the good and smooth relationship with the partners
– Keeping fully updated and relevant information in the file system
– Liaising and communicating with IT & Operations department for offer optimisation
– Planning and organising of various partner focused tasks you are assigned to
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE JOB?
• Monthly gross salary of 1400 – 4000 PLN (gross) + bonus if your performance meets/exceeds expectations,
• Great opportunity to learn sales/management skills in a friendly environment,
• You will join a young growing company in tourism industry with future perspective,
• Possibility to take part in the tours & activities
• You will be introduced to business negotiations and over time develop negotiations skills
• You will feel the direct impact of your work on the outcome of the company’s growth
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us by sending an e-mail with a title “Sales Representative”, attach your CV and clearly state why you want this job & why you think you should get it (basically what makes you the best sales rep – it does not have to be a cover letter but has to be honest).
Deadline for applications: 12th of March 2018
*we give ourselves the right to end the recruitment earlier after receiving first 100 applications 🙂
We will reply to all the applicants till the 16th of March.
!!! FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHO MAY BE INTERESTED !!!