Job Title: Junior Sales Representative
Location: Warsaw / Poland
Working Hours: 20h/week
You now have the chance to be the key member of our Warsaw office.
WHO WE ARE
XperiencePoland.com is a Travel Hybrid Company*, started in the summer of 2017 was a follow-up project to the main activity founders of the company were connected to – Pub Crawls! We specialise in providing the best possible tours & activities for international travelers visiting our beautiful country in 5 cities across Poland – Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw & Poznan. We have served already over 30 000 customers from all continents and are getting ready for more. We are travel lovers. We know you are too. Let’s explore this world together
*Travel Hybrid Company – Direct Tour Provider / Travel Agency / Incoming Tour Operator / Destination Management Company / Travel Marketplace. Example company – XperiencePoland.com
Your prime responsibility will be creating & maintaining great relationships with local sales partners in Warsaw, boosting direct sales to corporate customers and developing strategic partnerships with international resellers from all over Europe. You will be given all the necessary tools & materials to work effectively on growing the list of local resellers and selling corporate/incentive events and as a result of your work growing the sales of our company. It’s important here that you are easy going, not afraid of getting a lot of no-no’s, love to negotiate and are self-organized.
– Team player with a positive attitude
– “Getting things done” mentality
– Very good communication skills (oral and writing)
– Very good presentation skills
– Very well-organized
– Being comfortable working with Google Apps (Docs, Spreadsheets etc)
– Experience in sales is a plus
– Researching sales partners/clients to cooperate with
– Contacting by phone/mail possible partners
– Planning and getting meetings with partners
– Presenting offer, answering questions, convincing to cooperate and negotiate contracts
– Providing all the necessary marketing materials
– Providing training to resellers’ employees on the booking process
– Always keeping the good and smooth relationship with the partners
– Keeping fully updated and relevant information in the file system
– Liaising and communicating with IT & Operations department for offer optimization
– Planning and organizing of various partner focused tasks you are assigned to
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE JOB?
• Competitive base salary + amazing bonuses for performance,
• Great opportunity to learn sales/management skills in a friendly environment,
• You will join a young growing company in the tourism industry with future perspective,
• Possibility to take part in the tours & activities
• You will be introduced to business negotiations and over time develop negotiations skills
• You will feel the direct impact of your work on the outcome of the company’s growth
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us by sending an e-mail with a title “Sales Representative”, attach your CV and clearly state why you want this job & why you think you should get it (basically what makes you the best sales rep – it does not have to be a cover letter but has to be honest).
*we give ourselves the right to end the recruitment earlier after receiving first 100 applications
!!! FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHO MAY BE INTERESTED !!!