Job Title: Tour Guide
Location: Warsaw, Krakow, Gdańsk, Wrocław, Poznan / Poland
Working Hours: 12-40h/week (flexible)
Gross Monthly Salary: 1200 – 4500 PLN (+possible bonuses & incentives)
You now have the chance to be the key member of our Warsaw office.
XperiencePoland.com is a Travel Hybrid Company*, started in the summer of 2017 was a follow-up project to the main activity founders of the company were connected to – Pub Crawls! We specialise in providing best possible tours & activities for international travellers visiting our beautiful country in 5 cities across Poland – Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw & Poznan. We have served already over 25 000 customers from all continents and are getting ready for more. We are travel lovers. We know you are too. Let’s explore this world together
*Travel Hybrid Company – Direct Tour Provider / Travel Agency / Incoming Tour Operator / Destination Management Company / Travel Marketplace. Example – XperiencePoland.com 😉
Your main responsibility will be introducing in an informative and entertaining way main touristic sites of your own city. Besides history side of this job, you will be also showing international travellers the insights about Polish culture, vodka or beer tastings, city games and organised bonfires could be also part of your tasks on a journey to provide the best possible experiences for tourists while on a trip through Poland.
– High self-confidence with a positive attitude
– Having good presentation skills
– Being enthusiastic and friendly
– Having great verbal communication skills
– Speaking additional languages is a plus
– Being able to retain historical facts
– Having excellent knowledge about points of interest of specific cities
– Tour guide license is a big plus
– Communicating effectively the Polish culture and historic facts
– Taking good care of international groups of travellers
– Providing useful information about our cities
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE JOB?
• Monthly gross salary of 1200 – 4500 PLN (brutto) + bonus if your performance meets/exceeds expectations,
• Great opportunity to meet people from all around the world while shaping their view of our country,
• You will join a young growing company in tourism industry with future perspective (possible employment after July 2018),
• You will feel the direct impact of your work on the outcome of people’s lives
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us by sending an e-mail with a title “Tour Guide” + name of the city, attach your CV and clearly state why you want this job & why you think you should get it (basically what makes you the best tour guide ever – it does not have to be a cover letter but has to be honest).
*we give ourselves the right to end the recruitment earlier after receiving first 100 applications ?
!!! FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHO MAY BE INTERESTED !!!