If you are looking for a comfortable, hassle-free option to go from Wroclaw Copernicus Airport (WRO) to your destination, the Private Minibus Airport Transfer is the most suitable option.
The Volkswagen Caravelle minibusses with 8 seats easily accommodate groups, making sure you will have an easy and organized start of your trip to Wroclaw.
What’s included in the Wroclaw Airport Transfer?
- Meet-and-greet service
- Experienced driver
- Door to door transportation
- One medium suitcase per passenger
In the last step of the booking (Additional Info field) please provide us with information about:
- Arrival date & time
- Flight number
- Your destination in Wroclaw
Price of 45 EUR is valid for one-way transfer up to 8 people (from 5,62 EUR/person).
|# of Passengers
|8 pax + 8 bags
Wroclaw Copernicus Airport (WRO) / Your Accommodation in Wroclaw (for return trip)
* Maximum of 8 people per vehicle – contact us for other options
- Air conditioner
- GPS navigation
- Comfortable and big seats
- audio-video equipment
- Great luggage space
- Enjoy a professional meet and greet when you arrive at Wroclaw Copernicus Airport (WRO)
- Avoid the hassle of navigating public transportation or waiting in line for taxis
- Leave the driving to a professional on your way to and from the airport
- Travel to your destination on a private airport transfer
- Our round-trip Wroclaw Airport Transfer is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to meet you whenever you need.
- Pricing list is set per group, with maximum eight people on board.
- Please provide us your flight number and exact arrival/departure time – this way we can monitor possible delays.
- Please note you are allowed to carry one registered luggage up to 20kg with you. If you have more luggage please contact us.
- Transfer takes up to 30 minutes to the destinations located in the Center area of Wroclaw.
- We recommend having your mobile phone turned on to ensure that the chauffeur can contact you.
- Car seats for children are provided at no extra charge