After many years of the city turning its back on the river, regular weekend cruises have been reinstated on Vistula River. This is the only wild river in all the European capital cities and it has many interesting stories to tell. This way your Warsaw tour can have a completely different and fresh character. During the cruise, you will see Warsaw from the river perspective, discover the secrets of the Praga Port, see the beautiful panorama of the Old Town and Powiśle district.
Do not linger, get on board!
- English-speaking steward
- Beautiful sights of Warsaw Old Town and Downtown from a deck of a old-styled boat
- Tea & coffee / Polish apples & candies
- Free Wi-Fi
Jan Karski Boulevard (Bulwar Jana Karskiego), Warszawa, Polska
* Please note that the booking can only be confirmed 24 hours in advance
On the route you can admire several Warsaw attractions like panorama of Old Town, Copernicus Science Centre from Wisła, Warsaw Mermaid, National Stadium, entry to Czerniakowski Harbour, Fat Kate water pump station, City Beach Poniatówka, natural parks on the right side of the river & many more!
- The tour is subject to availability. Please note that if you book last minute we can’t guarantee the seat availability at a chosen time (but we always do our best or offer a good alternative:)
- We have 2 boats available – one can host max. 12 people
- For private tours and cusomized boat rentals please see below or inquire for details
- Final departure time will be available around a week prior the tour
You can have your own private cruise organized. Private cruises are a good choice for business meetings, company incentives, friend’s trips, bachelor parties, romantic trips and more.
Regular private cruise offer includes hot drinks, candies and 2 bottles of prosecco for up to 12 passengers.
- 1st hour – 350 EUR
- 2nd hour – 306 EUR
- 3rd hour – 250 EUR
- Cold drinks – which can be purchased on the boat
- Private tour guide – which can be requested in the next step of your booking