Job Title: WARSAW CITY MANAGER
Location: Warsaw / Poland
Period: from mid-March 2018 (for a start 🙂 )
Working Hours: 30-40h/week
Gross Monthly Salary: 2000 – 4000 PLN + bonuses + incentives
We are now recruiting and you have an opportunity to become a key member of our Warsaw office!
Your prime responsibility will be organising the work of our day & evening tours in Warsaw and making sure that international travellers joining us are taken care of in the best possible way. Core part of your work will be managing daily operations of Warsaw Pub Crawl and other projects of our growing company. For more details please have a look at our:
– Websites: www.xperiencepoland.com & www.pubcrawl.pl
– Fanpages: www.facebook.com/xperiencepoland & www.facebook.com/warsawpubcrawl
– TripAdvisor: pl.tripadvisor.com/6755133
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
On the one hand you need to be a really organised person. We are looking for a leader who will manage a team of guides (we are multinational), lead with an example and make sure that tours we provide are carried out in a professional manner with high standards and attention to the detail.
On the other hand you need to be a social and open person who loves making new friends, meeting travellers from different countries and cultures and having a passion for our country which will be picked up by those who you serve.
Fluent English & Polish is a must but if you can show off with a little bit of other languages, that’s an advantage. But the most important thing is that you have to be a “people” person with organisational skills.
1) Keeping the Tour Quality
a. kicking-off the tours up to 5 times a week (usually in the evenings)
b. covering shifts in case of emergency
2) Team management
a. scheduling the rota
b. motivating + support
c. training new guides
3) Client management
a. preparing personalised offers
b. primary point of contact
4) Partners management
a. maintaining good relations with partner organisations
b. providing partners with marketing materials
c. looking for new possible partnerships & opportunities for development
5) Formal stuff
a. managing payments and payrolls
b. weekly reporting
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE JOB?
• Monthly gross salary of 2000 – 4000 PLN (gross) + bonus if your performance meets/exceeds expectations,
• Great opportunity to learn management/leadership skills in a friendly environment,
• You will significantly improve your marketing (new media) skills,
• You will join a young growing company in tourism industry with future perspective,
• Free parties, free drinks & free activities are part of your job…
• You can meet fantastic people, travellers from different countries as well as friendly locals,
• You join our Team of awesome people and have good fun with us!
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us by sending an e-mail with a title “Warsaw City Manager”, attach your CV and clearly state why you want this job & why you think you should get it (basically what makes you the best city manager – it does not have to be a cover letter but has to be honest).
Deadline for applications: 12th of March 2018
*we give ourselves the right to end the recruitment earlier after receiving first 100 applications 🙂
We will reply to all the applicants till the 16th of March.
!!! FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHO MAY BE INTERESTED !!!