Job Title: Travel Consultant (Xperience Designer)
Location: Warsaw / Poland
Working Hours: Full Time (but flexible)
You now have the chance to be the key member of our Warsaw team.
Your prime responsibility will be creating (designing) the trip experiences of our lovely customers. You will be responding to clients’ reservations coming to our system from various sources, assessing clients’ wants and needs and providing information about the best travel options. You will be closing the deals with clients and making sure that they are getting the experience they paid for. You will be as well the liaison between the customer and our suppliers working together to bring the most value to international travelers choosing our services.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a multi-tasker who can speak English in a professional manner both with customers and with partners (providers of activities), someone who is not afraid of selling and has the attention to detail that is needed when it comes to crafting each step of the customer experience. A person who can take full responsibility for their part of the work.
Fluent English & Polish is a must but if you can show off with a little bit of other languages, that’s an advantage. But the most important thing is that you have to be ready to perform complex tasks and you have high organizational skills.
– Advising our customers on best travel options according to their wants and needs
– Selling Xperiences (responding to inquiries on e-mail, by phone, in online chat, by WhatsApp)
– Organizing Xperiences (contacting partners, negotiating prices with providers, confirming reservations, providing information to customers)
– Continuous improvement (improving the product offer, optimizing procedures)
WHAT ELSE WE CARE ABOUT?
– We care about the positive atmosphere & attitude
– “Getting things done” is our motto
– You’ve got to have attention to detail!
– Very good English & Polish communication skills (oral and writing)
– You deliver great work and are well-organized
WHO WE ARE
XperiencePoland.com is a Travel Hybrid Company*, started in the summer of 2017 was a follow-up project to the main activity founders of the company were connected to – Pub Crawls! We specialise in providing the best possible tours & activities for international travelers visiting our beautiful country in 5 cities across Poland – Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw & Poznan. We have served already over 30 000 customers from all continents and are getting ready for more. We are travel lovers. We know you are too. Let’s explore this world together
*Travel Hybrid Company – Direct Tour Provider / Travel Agency / Incoming Tour Operator / Destination Management Company / Travel Marketplace. Example company – XperiencePoland.com
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE JOB?
• Fair base salary + amazing bonuses for performance
• Great opportunity to learn sales/management skills in a really friendly environment
• You will join a young growing company in the tourism industry with the future perspective
• Possibility to take part in the tours & activities
• You will be introduced to business negotiations and over time develop negotiations skills
• You will feel the direct impact of your work on the outcome of the company’s growth
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us by sending an e-mail with a title “Xperience Designer Job”, attach your CV and clearly state why you want this job & why you think you should get it (basically what makes you the best Xperience Designer ever – it does not have to be a cover letter but has to be honest).
*we give ourselves the right to end the recruitment earlier after receiving first 100 applications
!!! FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHO MAY BE INTERESTED !!!